Friday, June 10, 2011

Back to your regularly scheduled posts

... not that they have been regular ever! LOL

Well I have a good reason for not updating the blog, really! First of all there was really nothing to say or to tell, Wilson still is on crate rest. That and I've been spending a lot of time looking for a place to rent that will allow dogs, fit my room mate and my wants/needs and within my price range.

Chelsea's New Home Wish List
1. It's in a good neighborhood
2. Close to main bus routes
3. Has a yard/a huge balcony for Wilson
4. Not a lot of stairs - either in the place or to get into the apartment. Bad for Wilson.
5. Lots of storage


And I finally have! Whoooow! AND ITS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM A DOG PARK! I'm excited! It means more dog park visits!

Annnnnd now that I've spouted almost none related Wilson stuff here are some pictures of the lovable long haired pup.


8 comments:

Holly Diane said...

awesome news! It really is all about our furchildren after all!

HH and The Boys said...

Oh.... Wilson, Wilson, Wilson... and you too Chelsea... We've missed you. As you can see the boys (Bugsy and Knuckles) have grown in your absence. Glad to hear you have a new place... Super pictures of you, Wilson... Have a great weekend.

pawhugs, Max

Cherie K. Miller said...

Beautiful pics - thanks for sharing. I'm stopping by on the blog hop today - drop by my blog: www.pet-peeves.org to watch an awesome video on how some dedicated people in North Carolina are changing their state.

Congrats on the new digs!

Hannalei said...

Congrats on finding a good place that fits everyone. Hopefully the crate rest will be a thing of the past soon. Such a handsome lil man for sure! :)

Becky said...

So glad you and Wilson Angus found a wonderful new home!

Karen and Bailey said...

congrats on the new pad! :D that is one of my dreams, to live within walking distance to a dog park.! how wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How lucky...to be right across the street from a dog park.

Shane Kent Louis said...

Wilson and Chelsea, we've missed you so much! Thanks for sharing that up with us. Thank you for finding a place where everyone can fit.


Dog Fence