Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weiner and Kitty-Cat: Our Chrismas photo's....GrumbleGrumble

I'm shocked to see that mom has yet to post my pictures up. For shame! Although she has been busy with the large amount of family members that suddenly dropped by through out the week. I've been busy too, busy barking at them and making sure they know that this is MY place, that that is MY floor and how dare they touch MY cat?!?! But see heres the thing, I remembered about this post, mom didn't. I win! Now look at my wonderful pictures and some of the gifts I got this season.



Now arn't I just darlin'? Though I disliked having to wear the sweater...I mean I reallllllllly disliked having to wear it.


These are some of the treats I got for x-mas! Ohh trust me when I say they are very yummy. Mom also wants me to tell you that I have hardly put a dent in the megabone! Ohh dog that things bigger then my head! But don't worry I have made it my mission to whittle that thing down to nothing.


Haha! And here is Mindy! Mom decided it would not be fair that I have to wear the ribbon the whole time so Mindy had to walk around with it as well! (Chelsea's Note: I call Mindy a princess, but she handles dressing up better and with more dignity then Wilson does! Fancy that)
Meh, whatever mom.
Bark with you all later
Wilson the Great and Totally Handsome.

4 comments:

Mariodacat said...

You are both looking very very bootiful in your red bows. Sounds like you had a busy Christmas. Happy New Year friends.

Busy Buttons said...

The ribbon is nice...but you know that sweater is really quite stylish. You should wear it more often!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from rain soaked Southern California.

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to :-)

May God bless you and your family in 2011 ~Ron

And always remember... Smiles don't have to be saved for a rainy day. It's good to waste them :-)

HH and The Boys said...

Wonderful blog post. I love the pictures. You both looked beautiful for Christmas. Love the bows...

pawhugs, Max