Monday, July 26, 2010
Whispers of a Haircut!!!! Oh Noes!
I over heard mom and G-mum talking about taking me to ashley (apparently the best dog groomer in alberta) for a H-A-I-R C-U-T. Sadly they do not realized that this prince knows how to spell and is getting worried about the bathing, and the nail cutting and the grooming....Human females like this kind of thing, but me- a dachshund male male, for sure DOES NOT LIKE BATHING OR ANY OF IT. What can I do???? I'm full of worryment! But to make your day better here is something mom found on the internet!
10 Reasons Your Dog's hair cut costs more than yours
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not anyway).
And the Number 1 reason your dog's haircut costs more than yours....
1. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim.
Its ALL TRUE!